TOPICS- Site chief vote, VP wellness nomination, parties, etc.
Site Chief elections
VP Wellness nominations
Events: Welcome party at August 7th at Hyatt Regency
Events: The Color Run on August 15th
Reminder: send in your logos!
Thank you to all for the great turn out at the 1st General Assembly 2015 - 2016!
(1) ARM representatives
1st General Assembly 2015 - 2016 RECAP
- President: Aris Hadjinicolaou, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Internal Affairs: Amy Cao, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Fiona Pinto, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Union Affairs: Philippe Melanson, email@example.com
- VP Pedagogical Affairs - Family Medicine: Pooja Aysola, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Pedagogical Affairs - Specialities: George Christodoulou, email@example.com
- VP Wellness: pending (see below)
- VP Events: Milad Moddaber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP CADEM: Ryan Coughlin
- Sayuri Friedland FM - St Mary
- David Sanmiguel FM - HERZL
- Fatma Zaguia Ophtho
- Milena Garofalo Obs/Gyn
- Mehdi Afshar Internal Medicine
- Ismail R Raslan Internal Medicine
- Daphnee Perron-Couture internal medicine
- Catherine Groleau Internal Medicine
- Rouzbeh Shadpey Psychiatry
- Larry Cheung Dermatology
- Sherrydene Phillips IMG - Family Medicine
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
(2) Site Chief Elections
This is a call for nominations for the 2015 - 2016 Site Chiefs is closed. The following institutions have one site chief position available:
- Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH) - 3 candidates, please vote for one
- Montreal General Hospital (MGH) - 1 candidate, vote of confidence
- Jewish General Hospital (JGH) - 1 candidate, vote of confidence
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital (MNI) - 1 candidate, vote of confidence
- Montreal Children’s Hospital (MCH) - 1 candidate, vote of confidence
- Douglas Mental Health University Institute - 1 candidate, vote of confidence
The RVH candidates have their platforms shown in the first page of the survey, so that you can better inform yourself.
VOTING OF SITE CHIEFS
All ARM members are able to vote for their Site Chief at each site that they will spend a minimum of 1 period at the sites. Thus, if an individual spends one or more periods at three different sites that have Site Chiefs, they can vote for a different Site Chief in all three sites.
The vote is open from until Sunday July 19th, 2015 at 10:00pm.
(3) VP Wellness nominations
As discussed today at the General Assembly, the position of VP Wellness is now open. For more information, please refer to this file for a role description.
Please send me an email by Sunday July 19th at 10 pm, if you are interested. Be prepared to come to the ARM meeting on Tuesday, July 21st at 8 pm to give a speech. You may send in a speech should you not be able to make this meeting.
(4) Welcome party on August 7th at the Hyatt Regency
At: Hyatt rooftop patio, 1255 Rue Jeanne-Mance, Montréal, QC H5B 1E5
Starts: 7 pm
Be ready for: snacks, a drink, and a cash bar
All residents are welcome! Please check our Facebook group for the most up to date information.
(5) The Color Run on Saturday, August 15th
For more information, please visit the website. Register under our ARM group name: CReW
At: 8 AM (sorry we don't control the event!)
Starts: Parc Jean Drapeau
(6) ARM logo contest
Are you artistic? Do you love to design? Want to be famous? Well here is your chance to share with us!
We are holding our first ever ARM logo contest. This logo will be used for all our official ARM documents, on our website, and Facebook page.
If interested, please submit a PDF version of your design by July 26th. All members of the ARM will be invited to vote on their favorite design the following week. There are no restrictions on the design, but please make sure the words ARM are included. You may also include the full name, or McGill.
The winner will receive a gift certificate, and a piece of clothing with their logo proudly displayed (to be debut Fall 2015 - stay tuned :)!).